Author: Derrick Wilburn BS, MBA and Robert Raymond BS
Provider: Fitness Learning Systems
How would you like to have a thriving client base in just 90 days? This course is a proven system for attaining and developing a personal client base. No more fishing for clients in health clubs! The practical steps and detailed advice outlined in this course will provide anyone in the personal fitness coaching business, with the drive and desire to strike out on their own, a 90-day success plan for obtaining a client base.
After completing this course you will:
- Understand necessary skills to be coachable, manage time effectively, develop a client base, and commit both time and energy to growing a personal training business.
- Analyze, establish, and effectively record and track your goals and objectives for building a personal training business.
- Determine if you are starting your business in survival mode or not and define objectives to effectively establish a financial path.
- Develop and record a clear marketing vision and message for product, place, people, and promotion.
- Develop partner venders by understanding the process for prospecting, face-to-face meetings, and use of the internet.
- Learn how to effectively work with your vendors partners determining the target number you need and how to nurture those relationships.
- Develop an effective referral program for your personal training business
- Determine and put in place the proper structure and organization for your personal training business.
# of Hours: 8
|Certification Agency||# of CECs|