Course Price: $99
Learning Format: Online Course
Course Hours/CECs: 6-7 Hours / WITS CEC Award = 6
Note: Continuing Education Credits (CECs/CEUs) will only be applied for certified fitness professionals or other health professionals. This course is also approved by many other certification companies—so if you have a double certification the CECs may be able to be applied for that certification as well.
Course Level: Entry/Intermediate
More and more Chiropractors are searching for qualified fitness specialists that can ensure that patient exercise programs are well supervised, thorough and customized.
Learn about Chiropractic care and how it works and the human body and restoring and maintaining a healthy body.
Create a strategic alliance with a Chiropractor in your community … this Speciality Certificate Credential will help you expand your marketability, gain a new skill set that will complement your current career, help elevate your business and help you acquire more clients for your business.
- Explore the science of Chiropractic, what is Chiropractic care and the Chiropractic care background.
- Understand Chiropractic terminology.
- Gain insight on the nervous system (a chart included in the course) that allows individuals to pin-point their symptoms.
- Gain insight on communicating the most essential chiropractic concepts.
- Chiropractic phases of care.
- Review what makes Chiropractic different from conventional medicine.
- Discover why Chiropractic is preventive medicine.
- Increase knowledge on the function of the nervous system.
- Gain insight and factual information on everything from low to mid back pain to allergies headaches and colds.
- Learn how to choose the optimal Chiropractor to align with.
- Gain insight on potential working options.
- Review basics on how to present yourself as the expert.
“I work in a chiropractic office and found this course to be very pertinent and educational.” – Mike Robinson, ACE Certified Professional
“Very informative. Will definitely use the book for reference.” – Amisha Muljii, Certified Professional
“Great handbook! Will be a wonderful tool to use. Thanks.” – Ann-Kristen King, Certified Professional
✓ 22 question online true/false and multiple/choice final exam.
✓ Passing the exam with 80% or higher.
✓ NO time limit to take the exam.
We recommend completing a course from 1 year of your purchase date, but for your convenience all of our online courses have lifetime /24/7 access to complete your online program.
“I gained a vast amount of knowledge and really enjoyed the fact that there was no time limit on the course or exam. I got tools to grasp the concept and based on my new knowledge I can now give new ideas to my clients. This was a GREAT course!” – J.C., Certified Professional
Customer Course Support
As part of the GMP Fitness commitment to customer service you’ll receive unsurpassed, exceptional customer support. Have a question after you purchase the course—contact us at email@example.com or call 1-888-467-3488.
Online Course Facts
- Online education allows you to complete the course anytime and anywhere you want – you just need internet access and basic computer knowledge.
- All content is 100% online and can be viewed on your computer or tablet. It can also be viewed on your smart phone, but it is not recommended.
- After you purchase the course your information will be sent to GMP. You will receive a separate email from GMP with information about signing in to the GMP website where you will be able to register and have access to the course.
- A lesson plan is provided online.
- Please note nothing will be shipped to you.
- Content is Microsoft Windows and Mac compatible.
- Any course PDF documents can easily be viewed right in the web browser.
- Individuals must have the capability to open Adobe PDF files (this can be installed for FREE and if you do not have this you will be given a link so you can view all course content). You will also need to be able to open Microsoft Word files.
✓ Customer support.
✓ No travel is necessary.
✓ Study at your own pace—there is no time limit for you to complete the course.
✓ Comprehensive learning content.
✓ Take all the time you need to practice, study and make the course materials your own through practice and repetition.
✓ Valuable CECs/CEUs.
✓ Online exam—complete when you are ready.
✓ Credibility and increased salary potential.