How do you determine what to charge for your services? Price yourself too high and you may lose clients; too low and some may think you aren’t qualified. While setting prices may seem like a straightforward concept, there are actually many different factors to consider, and these decisions can make or break your business. This course will help you formulate your pricing strategy and determine what you will charge for your products and services. In order to successfully complete this course and earn your .2 CEUS/ 2 CECs, you must complete the online modules, contribute to all discussion posts, complete and submit all assignments and earn 100% on the quiz.
The suggested course text is 101 Ways to Improve Your Personal Training Business. Jeremy Koerber and Kathy Bretsch. (2010.) Health Learning.
After completing the Setting Prices for Profitability class, you will be able to:
- Define cost-plus, target return, and value-based pricing.
- Determine which pricing strategy is appropriate for your business.
- Explain “psychological pricing” and the impact on the perceived value of your business.
- Discuss the benefits and use of discounting.
- Identify discounting strategies to employ in your business model.
101 Ways to Improve Your Personal Trainer Business