Author: Chris Kelly CSCS, CES, PES
Provider: Fitness Learning Systems
When looking at your client’s lifestyle, ask yourself which core exercises are best for restoring function and safely progressing your client to a firmer midsection. In this course you will learn about how the Core functions and training techniques geared to reduce pain and improve function in daily life. Core restore provides a unique combination of static, isometric, and standing core exercises that increase function without putting strain and torque on the delicate spinal structures. This course is part one in a two part series. Part two is Core Complete Training: A Systematic Approach for Aesthetic Core Development.
After completing this course you will:
- Understand the basic concepts of core training including the abdominal brace, common training errors, and how to gain your client’s trust.
- Learn 5 Core Restore steps for progressing core training exercises.
- Learn and practice Inner and Outer core assessments for your clients.
- Understand the benefits of plank exercises and learn 5 Plank Principles.
- Learn and practice inner core training exercises for your clients.
- Learn and practice dynamic warm up and hip mobility exercises for your clients.
- Learn and practice outer core training exercises for your clients.
- Learn and practice standing core training exercises including anti-rotation and anti-extension exercises.
# of Hours: 3
|Certification Agency||# of CECs|