Terms and Conditions:
- Payment must be received 45 days prior to re-test date in order to guarantee your spot for the retest weekend. Forms received after the 45 day deadline will automatically be placed in the next national retest weekend. (No refunds.)
- The gift testing voucher retest fee is $75.00 per exam. (written knowledge exam or the practical skill competency exam)
- The NO gift testing voucher candidates retest fee is $150 per exam (written knowledge exam or the practical skill competency exam)
- If you cannot attend your scheduled retest, there will be a $25 re-scheduling fee. Rescheduling must be done 48 hours prior to the testing date during business hours. Office hours: Monday – Thursday 8am-6pm EST. Any student who fails to appear for their scheduled retest time, without proper notice to reschedule, will forfeit their original retest fee.
- Retest offer is only good for 12 months from your original class sign up date. Retesting is limited to 2 attempts per student. (Please note if you register and then choose to not test or reschedule there are no refunds)
- Students will be notified via email 7 to 10 days prior to retest date of time, day, location and tester. Confirmation of receipt of this information is required. Those who do not confirm their appointment time by the date listed on the testing notification will be removed from the scheduled testing.
- Retest locations to be determined based on area registrations.