1: Hip Mobility (Part 1)
Live Presentation Thursday, June 24, 2021 at 4pm EST
We’ll discuss the importance of hip mobility and how it relates to quality movements throughout the human body. Then we’ll take a detailed look at a series of exercises that improve hip mobility and how to include them into a strength training program. This webinar will include demonstrations with programming execution.
Learning Outcomes: After attending this webinar, participants will view and be able to:
- Understand the importance of hip mobility as it relates to quality movements in sports and life.
- Take clients through a sequence of exercises that will improve hip mobility.
- Design strength training programs that put an emphasis of strong, functional hips.
2: Marketing for Personal Trainers (Two Parts)
Part 1: Wednesday, July 14, 2021 at 4pm EST
Part 2: Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 4pm EST
How To Create A Marketing Team! Help grow your personal training practice with this webinar.
We’re going to discuss how to turn the people around you into your own marketing team. As a two-part webinar, we’re going to focus on trainers in different parts of the fitness industry in each session. The first will be for trainers working in big box gyms or other fitness facilities that have a regular, uncoached membership. The second will focus on trainers who work in their own studio or other independent situations. Many of the techniques can be used in all situations, so attending both sessions will be helpful for everyone.
Learning Outcomes: After attending this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of building a marketing network.
- Create a marketing team out of the community around them.
- Build a profitable personal training practice.
5-Star Presenter Tony Thomas is a former professional athlete, gym owner, and long-time instructor with W.I.T.S. at the University of Texas.