This unique Lifestyle Wellness Coaching Certification course will show your client that providing specific insights into their individual wellness is just as vital to their long term success as creating an exercise program. Our Lifestyle Wellness Coaching course will enable you, as a trainer, to communicate, motivate, and support your client IN NEW INNOVATIVE WAYS towards reaching their goals. This self-paced online-mentored class will help you develop the personal skills you need to lead your clients, while opening new revenue streams outside of just exercise training sessions! Your clients will achieve long-term fitness and lifestyle wellness goals for likely the first time ever. You will provide your clients with personal awareness techniques that will create new possibilities and help them overcome previous limitations.
Lifestyle Wellness Coaching Certification includes 9 hours of video instruction, drills and testing. The W.I.T.S. video lessons will teach you the skills of successful coaching and allow you to practice and build confidence in your coaching relationships as a lifestyle wellness coach. This is the next level in your professional growth to build your personal business and increase your billable hours.
Who Should Enroll:
- Fitness professionals, college students in similar fields, massage therapists and other related fields like occupational therapists/coaches
- Identify the core ingredients in Lifestyle Wellness Coaching
- Apply principles of goals and goal setting to assist clients in their lifestyle fitness pursuits
- Discuss the evolution of coaching and the emergence of the Lifestyle Wellness Coach
- Determine the essential steps for co-creating the coaching relationship
- Explain the importance of coaching agreements and identify the essential components
- Minimum 18 Years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- Preferably with a personal trainer certification or a related degree or coaching
Lifestyle Wellness Coaching
J. Gavin and M. Mcbrearty
E-Book 280 pages