The most successful fitness professionals know that their clients’ success depends on making significant lifestyle and behavior changes. It’s not enough to create an exercise program, but you must also develop a relationship based on trust, understanding, and respect. Using our Lifestyle Fitness Coaching Certification course, learn how to communicate, motivate, and support your client towards reaching their goals. This online-mentored class will help you develop the skills to be more effective as a fitness professional and certified personal trainer. Your clients will achieve their long-term fitness and lifestyle goals for likely the first time ever.
Lifestyle Fitness Coaching Certification includes 9 hours of instruction and testing. W.I.T.S. video lessons will teach you the skills of successful coaching and allow you to practice and build confidence in your coaching relationships as a lifestyle fitness coach.
Students who successfully complete this course will be able to:
- Identify the core ingredients in Lifestyle Fitness Coaching
- Apply principles of goals and goal setting to assist clients in their lifestyle fitness pursuits
- Discuss the evolution of coaching and the emergence of the Lifestyle Fitness Coach
- Determine the essential steps for co-creating the coaching relationship
- Explain the importance of coaching agreements and identify the essential components