Author: Rella Brennan
Provider: Fitness Learning Systems
Running out of choreography ideas? In this dynamic choreography course, Master Instructor Rella Brennan shows you 15 moves that you can use individually as building blocks in your own choreography. Then Rella shows you how to put together several of the moves into 6 safe combinations that will rock your class. Take it up a notch with Rella’s Mega Combinations and then see how all of the moves work together to create one great class. Safe and effective Hi-Low Choreography with all low impact variations included, fluid transitions, and great combinations to keep your classes creative. You get everything you need to keep your choreography fresh for months: moves, combinations, mega combinations, and an entire class that “everybody” can do.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Review basic definitions and concepts for hi-low impact choreography.
- Understand safety and effectiveness when planning a hi-low choreography class.
- Learn safe and effective basic moves for hi-low impact choreography.
- Learn how to combine basic moves using safe and effective transition practices.
- Learn tips for cuing and modifications for movements to increase and decrease intensity.
- Practice moves, combinations, and mega combinations to work with all levels of students from beginner to advanced.
# of Hours: 2
|Certification Agency||# of CECs|