There is nothing better in the chilly winter than a hot cup of tea to soothe you, but did you know there are so many other ways to enjoy and incorporate ginger, green and matcha into your diet. Not only do they taste delicious, they boast a multitude of health benefits. These teas can energize you and calm you at the same time. Discover how to improve your health with the incredible benefits of ginger, green and matcha tea. No prior knowledge required. By completing this certificate course, you will have more tools to add to your nutrition and health repertoire/experience.
Learning Format: Online Course
Course Level: Entry/Intermediate
Course Hours/CECs: 4 Hours / WITS CEC Award = 4
Note: Continuing Education Credits (CECs/CEUs) will only be applied for certified fitness professionals or other health professionals. This course is also approved by many other certification companies—so if you have a double certification the CECs may be able to be applied for that certification as well.
✓ Includes Lifetime access.
✓ Instant access to purchased online course 24/7.
✓ Instant access to the exam, grading and a Certificate of Completion.
Bonus Course Tools, Tips and Resources
✓ Educational Handouts (Printable PDFs)—Ideal to use during your client sessions. They will position you as the expert and help clients achieve their health and fitness goals.
✓ Additional Nutrition Related Resource Links
✓ Excellent base review material with engaging facts included to help you retain the information.
What You’ll Discover—Course Learning Goals
- Reasons why you want to add ginger, green and matcha tea into your diet
- How to harness the health powers of ginger, green and matcha tea
- What is the nutritional profile of green tea
- What are the anti-inflammatory and antioxidant compounds in ginger
- What are the precautions and risks of green tea you should be aware of
- How to incorporate ginger into your diet
- How you can use ginger to get an instant relief
- Why is ginger used for its medicinal properties
- What are the nutrients of ginger
- Why is Matcha tea powdered
- What is the nutritional profile of matcha tea
- What are the benefits of consuming matcha
- Why matcha promotes a state of relaxation
- Ways to incorporate more matcha into your diet
✓ Customer support.
✓ Fun course for all skill levels.
✓ Easy to share the information you learn with everyone.
✓ Presented in a direct manner with references and thorough resource recommendations.
✓ Online only – there is no materials shipped.
✓ Online true/false and/or multiple/choice final exam.
✓ Online exam instructions.
✓ Passing the exam with 80% or higher.
✓ NO time limit to take the exam.
✓ You can save your final exam if you cannot complete it in one sitting.
✓ Immediate grading.
3 Simple Steps To Get Your Certificate
1. Pass the online final exam.
2. Automatic certificate generation.
3. Download your CEC/CEU Certificate.