18 W.I.T.S. CECs | 1.8 IACET CEUs |
Approved for 2 college credits through the American Council on Education
The online certification course helps enlighten serious fitness professionals on what and how to succeed in preparing for the management of a department or an entire club operation. A must course for new owners, management teams and department directors. The course topics include history, membership sales and retention, business skills, managing staff, operational practices, facilities and equipment, budgeting and finance, and other important topics relevant to successful management of a large or small facility.
|“Bonus Digital Badge Free” with successfully completing the program!|
|Click Here For Info|
After successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the history of health and fitness facilities.
- Discuss beliefs, attitudes and behaviors that influence membership purchase and member retention.
- Distinguish between a member and a customer.
- Describe strategies for branding, marketing and selling memberships.
- Explain the role of club culture in membership sales and member retention.
- Develop effective programming.
- Discuss financial issues including budgeting, forecasting, and raising capital.
- Devise strategies for staff recruitment, leadership, motivation and retention.
- Describe various types of facilities and equipment.
- Manage risks and liabilities.
- Identify front of house, heart of house, spa and sports areas and their peculiar requirements.
Fitness Management 3rd Edition
This fantastic book is a great interactive resource. It lays the foundation to excel in management with special emphasis on “HOW TO”. Help your health club with your management skills!