Do you own your own fitness studio or health club? Do you have staff that you want to climb the ladder to support your organization but they need specific training to be effective and reach their ultimate potential as a department leader or eventually a site manager?
The Fitness Management Certification will offer formal training to lock in the key issues that make all facilities successful. A trainee will learn:
|“Bonus Digital Badge Free” with successfully completing the program!|
|Click Here For Info|
- Discuss beliefs, attitudes and behaviors that influence membership purchase and member retention.
- Distinguish between a member and a customer.
- Describe strategies for branding, marketing and selling memberships.
- Explain the role of club culture in membership sales and member retention.
- Develop effective programming.
- Discuss financial issues including budgeting, forecasting, and raising capital.
- Devise strategies for staff recruitment, leadership, motivation and retention.
- Describe various types of facilities and equipment.
- Manage risks and liabilities.
Approved for 2 college credits through the American Council on Education
Fitness Management Certification Required Text:
Fitness Management 3rd Edition
This fantastic book is a great interactive resource. It lays the foundation to excel in management with special emphasis on “HOW TO”. Help your health club with your management skills!