This course will help you increase your social media presence and more importantly, become more “likeable” online. You will learn how to listen online, how to target markets using different social media outlets, and develop more authentic online relationships that will increase business and sales. To successfully complete this course you must complete all of the discussion posts and assignments, score 100% on the quiz and review all content. Optional text: Kerpen, D. (2012.) Likeable Social Media. McGraw Hill. Chapters 1 – 3
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Discuss how social media can be used to connect with your customers.
- Explain the importance of listening on social media.
- Identify 3 free ways to listen online.
- Conduct a social media search to learn what people are saying.
- Discuss the importance and value of hypertargeting.
- Explain the benefits of targeting on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.
- Define Newsfeed.
- Explain how Newsfeed content is determined.
- Identify likeable content.
- Create likeable content.
Course Textbook (optional):
Reading: Kerpen, D. (2015.) Likeable Social Media. McGraw Hill. Chapters 1 – 3
Buy The Book