Available Course Credits for the Enlighten Your Body course
Blend Yoga and Pilates to develop a symmetrically sound body. Identify and improve your clients’ postural habits, misalignments, asymmetries, and compensations as you apply the lessons of yoga and mind-body methods to daily movement. This inspirational course combines balanced movement, grace and flow, mind body techniques and core strength. Featuring 16 basic Pilates mat exercises and yoga as a form of body-sculpt to assist your clients in cultivating personal transformation.
- Identify the most common asymmetrical pattern in the human body.
- Define the term ‘good use’ and explain why it becomes more important as we age.
- Identify the primary core musculature that determines the body’s basic posture.
- Use 12 key bony landmarks as a cueing strategy.
- Use 3 key anatomical lines as a cueing strategy.
- Use the base of support as a cueing strategy.
- Create and use imagery (visualization) as a cueing strategy.
- Teach 16 simplified basic Pilates mat work exercises.
- Understand the difference between Classical and Operant Conditioning
- Identify the most common motivations and barriers facing adult learners
- Read the textbook and view the Yoga-Sculpt DVD.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
- Enlighten Your Body textbook
- Enlighten Your Body course with exam
- Yoga-Sculpt DVD