Learn why eating a diet rich in vegetables and fruits is the one of the simplest ways to achieve sustainable health. Discover the importance of good hydration and tips for staying hydrated, Learn names for added sugars on food labels and tips to cut down on added sugars. Get healthy eating tips for planning, enjoying and getting the proper nutrients. Uncover how to boost your dietary fiber and limit the bad fats for better health and wellness and much more from this certificate course.
Learning Format: Online Course
Course Level: Entry/Intermediate
Course Hours/CECs: 3 Hours / WITS CEC Award = 3
Note: Continuing Education Credits (CECs/CEUs) will only be applied for certified fitness professionals or other health professionals. This course is also approved by many other certification companies—so if you have a double certification the CECs may be able to be applied for that certification as well.
✓ Includes Lifetime access.
✓ Instant access to purchased online course 24/7.
✓ Instant access to the exam, grading and a Certificate of Completion.
Bonus Course Tools, Tips and Resources
✓ Educational Handouts (Printable PDFs)—Ideal to use during your client sessions. They will position you as the expert and help clients achieve their health and fitness goals.
✓ Additional Nutrition Related Resource Links
✓ Excellent base review material with engaging facts included to help you retain the information.
What You’ll Discover—Course Learning Goals
- What counts as a cup of vegetables
- How to add an extra serving to meals/snacks to get your required vegetables and fruits
- What do fruits do for your body
- Reasons to eat your vegetables
- Easy ways to sneak more veggies into your diet
- What constitutes a balanced meal
- How to increase your dietary fiber intake
- What fruits and vegetables are high in fiber
- Why is it so important to stay hydrated
- How much water should I drink each day
- How to cut down on sugar
- What are the “bad” fats
- What are the “good” fats
- Tips for a healthy diet
- How to make healthier selections when eating food elsewhere from your home
- How to maximize with nutrient-packed foods
- How and when to vary your protein routine
- How to cook seafood and what variety of seafood to choose
✓ Customer support.
✓ Fun course for all skill levels.
✓ Easy to share the information you learn with everyone.
✓ Presented in a direct manner with references and thorough resource recommendations.
✓ Online only – there is no materials shipped.
✓ Online true/false and/or multiple/choice final exam.
✓ Online exam instructions.
✓ Passing the exam with 80% or higher.
✓ NO time limit to take the exam.
✓ You can save your final exam if you cannot complete it in one sitting.
✓ Immediate grading.
3 Simple Steps To Get Your Certificate
1. Pass the online final exam.
2. Automatic certificate generation.
3. Download your CEC/CEU Certificate.