This online course offers education on the amazing health benefits of the Mediterranean Diet. After taking this course, you will be more aware of the important elements of the glycemic index, information on carbohydrates and how it is connected to the Mediterranean Diet and how to incorporate a plant-based diet into your everyday life. Build your business to help your clients achieve their nutrition and wellness goals with the information you acquire from this certificate course.
Learning Format: Online Course
Course Level: Entry/Intermediate
Course Hours/CECs: 8 Hours / WITS CEC Award = 8
Note: Continuing Education Credits (CECs/CEUs) will only be applied for certified fitness professionals or other health professionals. This course is also approved by many other certification companies—so if you have a double certification the CECs may be able to be applied for that certification as well.
✓ Includes Lifetime access.
✓ Instant access to purchased online course 24/7.
✓ Instant access to the exam, grading and a Certificate of Completion.
Bonus Course Tools, Tips and Resources
✓ Educational Handouts (Printable PDFs)—Ideal to use during your client sessions. They will position you as the expert and help clients achieve their health and fitness goals.
✓ Additional Nutrition Related Resource Links
✓ Excellent base review material with engaging facts included to help you retain the information.
What You’ll Discover—Course Learning Goals
- Why is the glycemic index so important
- Why you want to know the key points about carbohydrates
- What are the benefits of low glycemic index carbohydrates
- How to switch to low glycemic index carbohydrates
- How processing affects the glycemic index of carbohydrates
- Which is better—high-carb versus low-carb
- What you need to know about carbohydrates and nutrition
- What is the connection between carbohydrates and blood sugar levels
- What are the four major classes of biomolecules
- What are the different types of polysaccharides
- What does the Mediterranean Diet emphasize
- Why is the Mediterranean Diet so popular around the world
- How can you harness the power of olive oil polyphenols
- Why the Mediterranean Diet is good for heart health and disease prevention
✓ Customer support.
✓ Fun course for all skill levels.
✓ Easy to share the information you learn with everyone.
✓ Presented in a direct manner with references and thorough resource recommendations.
✓ Online only – there is no materials shipped.
✓ Online true/false and/or multiple/choice final exam.
✓ Online exam instructions.
✓ Passing the exam with 80% or higher.
✓ NO time limit to take the exam.
✓ You can save your final exam if you cannot complete it in one sitting.
✓ Immediate grading.
3 Simple Steps To Get Your Certificate
1. Pass the online final exam.
2. Automatic certificate generation.
3. Download your CEC/CEU Certificate.