One thing that all successful business have in common is that they start with a clear focus and plan. This course is designed to help you develop your business strategy and focus. You will have the opportunity to develop your mission, establish short and long term goals, and perform a SWOT analysis to help you assess your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. In order to successfully complete this course and earn your .2 CEUS/ 2 CECs, you must complete the online modules, contribute to all discussion posts, complete and submit all assignments and earn 100% on the quiz. The suggested course text is 101 Ways to Improve Your Personal Training Business. Jeremy Koerber and Kathy Bretsch. (2010.) Health Learning.
After completing the Developing Your Business Strategy course, you will be able to:
- Establish your vision and mission statement.
- Identify short and long term goals you wish to achieve with your fitness business.
- Identify the products and services to incorporate into your fitness business.
- Identify your strengths and weakness as a fitness entrepreneur and which strengths distinguish you from your competitors.
- Determine the target market for your fitness business.