Author: Melissa Weigelt, MS, RYT
Provider: Fitness Learning Systems
This course offers the challenge of a boot camp format with an additional focus on stability training. This workout includes powerful cardio moves that will focus on extreme calorie burning, unique strength exercises that will sculpt the body, with an emphasis on balance training to challenge the core. Step away from traditional “spinal flexion” exercises and learn how to teach your clients to use the core muscles as stabilizers while increasing metabolism with interval training techniques.
After completing this course you will:
- Understand principles and teaching strategies for core functional exercises.
- List and describe class components for a core conditioning camp work out.
- Learn a sequence of exercises designed to challenge core stabilization, muscular endurance, and cardiovascular conditioning.
- Learn how to build on the exercises introduced in this workshop and progress the sequences so that clients will continue to be challenged.
- Learn options for each exercise so that clients at all levels achieve success.
# of Hours: 2
|Certification Agency||# of CECs|