Learn lectures at home, complete labs at Formula Fitness Club [Park Ridge location]
Learn lectures at home, complete labs at a college fitness center!
Fitness professionals have a range of opportunities for employment. Examples include:
- Sports and athletic teams
- Gyms and fitness facilities
- Corporate fitness centers
- Rehabilitation centers
Special Note: Call our office at 888-330-9487 or contact us for additional LIVE CLASS options on this program or to get a bonus Level 2 – Certified Personal Trainer
National Test Date
W.I.T.S. Trainers of the Month - Why I Chose W.I.T.S.
Level 1 Certified Personal Trainer – Success is more than reading a book & we have it for you!
- Get the entire Certified Personal Trainer course lectures all online
- Veteran instructors will mentor you with all of your weekly modules
- Entire lecture program is AT YOUR OWN PACE and on your schedule.
- Includes video lectures and bonus practical lab demonstrations to learn the essential hands on skills.
- Includes National Test Vouchers ($350 savings)
- Get ALL 15 hours of LIVE instruction from a veteran personal trainer providing hands on practical labs at the host fitness center
- Role-play and master all key skills & personal aspects of assessing clients, exercise analysis, program design and more.
Reach your goal and work for this top employer!
Special Bonus: Level 2 Certified Personal Trainer
- Employer internship hours (30) for a direct pathway to employment.
- Call W.I.T.S. at no extra cost for assistance on this step.
Required textbooks are not included and additional fees may be needed. Fitness Professional's Handbook-7th Edition Author Edward Howley, Dixie Thompson and may be obtained via the W.I.T.S. Store Front or save at Amazon Books with free shipping.
Rent or Own the NEW 7th edition while supplies last with FREE shipping: Visit Amazon