Author: Katrien Lemahieu MSEN
Provider: Fitness Learning Systems
Aqua Magic Moves is aquatic choreography on steroids! You will never run out of aquatic moves and variations for personal training, therapy, or all levels of group fitness with this exceptional choreography course. You are provided with dozens of variations for three base moves: a Jumping T-Jack, a Soccer Jog, and a Tango Twist.
Special attention is placed on basic knowledge and careful consideration for safe and effective transitions in the aquatic environment. This course is packed with videos to help you with pool and deck instruction, and to help you see and practice these innovative moves. You will never approach your aquatic exercise choreography the same!
After completing this course you will:
- Understand the concepts for base movements and combinations for Aqua Magic moves.
- Learn about transitions in the aquatic environment and view recommended transitions for several Aqua Magic moves.
- Discuss and analyse basic changes in aquatic choreography with ways to increase and decrease intensity through the use of several principles and methods.
- Learn the advantages for teaching aquatic fitness from deck as well as safety and effectiveness for instructors teaching from deck.
- View and practice base moves, combinations, and transitions for a Jumping T-Jack.
- View and practice base moves, combinations, and transitions for a Soccer Jog.
- View and practice base moves, combinations, and transitions for a Tango Twist.
- Understand how to create countless options for base moves and combinations using the Aqua Magic Moves method.
# of Hours: 4
|Certification Agency||# of CECs|