But they don’t say yes. They say no, not today, nah and then no again. They will typically say no up to 3-4 times before finally saying yes. It is your job as a Personal Trainer to get them to that yes and earn yourself a new client. They are even 50 pounds overweight with high blood pressure, high cholesterol and are pre-diabetic but yet they still continue to not hire your services as a personal trainer. Why you ask? (more…)
- Patsy Schneider Introduced as New Faculty for W.I.T.S. in Connecticut
- Tara Coppola Joins W.I.T.S. as Faculty of Certified Personal Trainer Course in Connecticut
- Special Pops: Exercise and Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Effective Efficient Recruiting For Long Term Success!
- Dr. Krista Schweers-Ganga Joins W.I.T.S. as Certified Personal Trainer Course Teacher