Continuing Education 2 CECs+
Programs and Textbooks purchased during normal business hours Monday-Thursday 8am to 6pm EST are processed the same day upon receipt of payment notification through Pay Pal. All programs ordered outside normal business hours of Monday- Thursday 8am-6pm EST will be processed on our next business day. This includes WITS Online Programs, Textbooks, and Vendor orders.
Complaints & ConcernsFor all complaints or concerns, please contact customer service. Complaints can be submitted in writing via mail, by emailing email@example.com or by calling our customer service line at 888-330-9487. During normal business hours, students can expect to receive a response within 24 hours. If the student is dissatisfied with the response, or the issue cannot satisfactorily be resolved by customer service, the complaint must be put in writing and submitted to Devon Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our online courses are non refundable once they are accepted and engaged on the LMS by the student.
- A student may request a course change if the item was selected by mistake and no assignments have been used or completed. The request for an exchange must come within the first module to customer service by contacting email@example.com or calling 888-330-9487. Again no refund will be issued but an exchange or transfer can take place at that time.
- The course transfer or exchange must be of equal value although an upgrade is allowable with the price difference paid.
- If a hardback textbook is purchased it may be returned at the learner's expense. A new one will be issued for the new course with the transferred course to the new course. Any price increase for the textbook will be due at that time by the student.
- The online books once opened with the access code and downloaded are not returnable.